The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted what we used to know as a “normal” lifestyle.
However, RV camping has become an effective solution for families to be able to travel safely. In fact, camping is helping families to regain some normality and have some positive outcome from the pandemic.
Whether you are a newbie or an expert, here are 3 benefits that you can get from camping during the pandemic:
Avoiding Mass Transportation During COVID-19
One of the main recommendations by the CDC to help to contain the virus is to avoid crowded places. Naturally, at this given time of the pandemic, no one is planning on setting foot on planes, cruises, or any other place involving crowds.
However, as traveling restrictions start to loosen up, RV camping has become the new traveling trend for the summer holidays of 2020.
The recent wave of popularity on going camping is happening because RVs are the only medium of transportation that allows you to travel comfortably with your whole family without exposing them to crowds.
If you are looking forward to stepping out of your home, we assure you that RV rentals will not disappoint you! Think of it as doing shelter-in-place among beautiful landscapes.
Other perks of traveling in RVs vs. Airplanes or Cruises
- Affordability. In contrast to traveling by sea or air, booking an RV for your family is much more affordable. Plus, Mid Florida RV Rentals has a variety of RVs to suit your needs and budget.
- Flexible schedule. Forget about missing or delayed flights. Make your schedule and enjoy the road!
- Comfort. Traveling in an RV won’t make you seasick. Neither will you have to shrink your legs in a plane seat while sitting next to a cute but stressed-out toddler.
- Luggage. You don’t have to worry about missing bags or paying expensive baggage fees at airports.
- Hygiene. Mid Florida RV rentals understand that hygiene is a major concern during a pandemic. We want to reassure you that all of our RVs meet high hygiene standards for your comfort and safety.
Open Air Vacation
Your physical and mental health can get great benefits from camping outdoors. Plus, it is a lovely opportunity to bond with your family in a completely different scenario.
Reasons why you could benefit from having an open-air vacation:
- Safety. You can have a safe outdoor vacation, as long as you continue practicing self-distance measures. According to the CDC, COVID-19 transmission is unlikely to happen in open-air areas where people are maintaining long distances (6 feet minimum) between each other.
- Pollution. Pollution is 2 to 5 times higher indoors than outdoors. Clean outdoors air will help you have a healthier immune system.
- Exercise. If you have limited space at home, camping is a great opportunity to exercise outdoors.
The Food Advantages of Camping
Cooking while going camping has many advantages, here is why:
- Affordability. Food is usually overpriced and overrated in hotels, airports, and even some restaurants.
- Eat anywhere, anytime. When going camping your food travels with you. Whether you are driving or going for a hike, you can always bring your favorite snacks with you!
- Hygiene. Having the option to cook while you are traveling allows you to have full control over the hygiene used in food preparation.
Have a safe vacation with Mid Florida RV Rentals. We count with quality RVs to provide full comfort to you and your loved ones. Contact us today to know more about our affordable prices!